Internship: Founder's Associate
Internship: Founder's Associate at KNUS
- Location: Remote / Berlin
- Type: Full time, paid internship, 1.750€/month
- Duration: 6-12 months
This job posting is different, I dare to say unique. Our team is aiming to improve the quality of relaxation and sleep without harming the planet. Not easy, given our hectic daily life, and all the greenwashing. But easy is boring. And difficult is a true learning opportunity. Speaking of - we need your help with scaling our operations in October. We’re fully funded, have a super exciting product and are at a stage where we can offer you a learning experience that brings it all: Experience, Exposure, Coaching and Startup Vibes. Sounds good so far? We cannot wait to talk to you. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you look for…
- an experience in the sustainable luxury space?
- an exciting entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial experience accompanying the CEO of a growing brand.
- a steep and exciting learning curve as an entrepreneur in residence?
- flexible working environment (remote) on a truly meaningful topic?
- a dive into the world of tech and large tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn or Facebook?
- a deep dive into one of the hottest, trending topics in the market?
Then let’s make sure to talk, if you are...
- enrolled MSc Student in Management / Business or related studies
- a self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- a strategic thinker
- strong communicator (written & spoken)
- an organisational talent
- passionate about sustainable D2C business models
- fluent in English and proficient in German
And on top of that you might even bring...
- first experiences in the textile / sleep / “scientific fashion” industry
- existing know-how in online marketing
- creativity for growth hacking and out of the box marketing activities
- experience with supply chain management and optimisation