Internship: Marketing (paid)
Marketing Internship (paid) at sustainable D2C Startup
Deadline: no deadline, feel free to apply.
This job posting is different, I dare to say unique. Our team is aiming to improve the quality of relaxation and sleep without harming the planet. Not easy, given our hectic daily life, and all the greenwashing. But easy is boring. And difficult is a great learning opportunity. Speaking of - we need your help with scaling our marketing activities in high season 2022.
Do you look for…
- an experience in the sustainable luxury space?
- an exciting entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial experience accompanying the CEO of a growing brand?
- a steep and exciting learning curve in the topic of D2C marketing?
- flexible working environment (remote) on a meaningful topic?
- a peek into the world of tech and large tech companies such as Google, LinkedIn or Facebook?
- a deep dive into one of the hottest, trending topics in the market?
Let’s make sure to talk, if you are...
- enrolled BSC or MSc Student in Marketing / Business or related studies
- a self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- a strategic thinker
- strong communicator (written & spoken)
- an organisational talent
- passionate about sustainable D2C Business models
- fluent in English and German
And on top of that you might even bring...
- first experiences in the textile / sleep / “scientific fashion” industry
- existing know-how in online marketing
- creativity for growth hacking and out of the box marketing activities
- experience with customer journey mapping and optimisation
- Onboarding package containing all you need to ace this job
- Very competitive salary
- Access to a network of founders and tech professionals
We’re fully funded, have a super exciting product and are at a stage where we can offer you a learning experience that brings it all: Experience, Exposure, Coaching and Startup Vibes. Sounds good so far? We cannot wait to talk to you ASAP!